Ranking in the Google search result page is the best thing you can do for your site. It’s challenging to get a rank on the result page but it’s possible If you are doing it right. We all want the immediate result but it takes time to increase visibility on the google search result page. It has many advantages:
- Enhance your google search visibility leads to boost your organic traffic.
- High traffic leads to generate monetization.
- Brand awareness
- Google trust
We have some recommendations to tell search engine that you are there.
4 ways to increase website visibility on SERPs
- Register your site in google search console: A search console is a free tool from Google that allows you to submit your sitemap to get indexed. Whatever platform you are using WordPress, Shopify, and Wix, you can submit your site search console.
Things you will know, when you get submit your site on search in console:
- Tell Google that you updated your content.
- You will know about website errors.
- Check who is linking to your site.
- Register your site with google my business: Google my business can help to rank in geographic search results. Google will verify your business and send a postcard containing a pin to your business address. People who are searching for your business, get to know about your location and it will increase your sales because everybody goes to google for their queries.
- Right keyword: You will rank your keyword so choosing the best keyword is a crucial thing. Keyword who has less volume and more searching is the thing to choose your keyword. Keywords must be those who don’t have much competition. Your Keyword will rank your site on the search engine page result. Keywords should be relevant to your site.
Adding keywords in your site
- Page title
- Meta Description
Don’t do keyword stuffing (use of so much keyword in a similar place, google set limits the use of keyword)
- Website Speed: speed is the most important factor in your site. Page speed is more of an indicator than a ranking factor. Unless your mobile site is extremely slow, you can still get decent rankings with average page speeds. But it’s been proven time and time again that the speedier your site, the better your results will be. Google has been using site speed as a ranking signal since 2010 — accordingly, it’s important to make sure that your site is loading as fast as possible.
How to increase site speed:
- Optimize Image
- Reduce the number of HTTPS if possible.
- Don’t use redirect
- Use fast hosting
You should know more about 2021 digital trends and use that for more engagement:- http://teamjugadu.com/blog/top-5-digital-marketing-trends-you-cant-ignore-in-2021/